Tuesday, October 20, 2009

dear mpt

Dear Maryland Public Television:

I am writing this to strongly encourage you to air the documentary series "Roadtrip Nation" that so many of your sister PBS stations around the country are already supporting.

Roadtrip Nation is an international movement as well as a documentary series, a book series, and a non profit organization. They take college students, send them across the country to interview people that inspire them, and in turn, are inspired to choose their own road in life. In a world where the youth have been pressured by job stability, insurance, SAT scores, and the limited perspective on what we can achieve, we NEED shows like Roadtrip Nation to inspire us. This show means a lot to me. It has helped me to redefine what I want, and to help me realize that I can achieve anything. This is the kind of show that the youth really need. We need a show that shows us not only that we can, but examples of leaders in our community that already have.

Please consider Roadtrip Nation. See for yourself (roadtripnation.com)

Thanks,
Fawna Xiao.

No comments:

Post a Comment