Tuesday, January 25, 2011

EinP at the WPG


Yay for acronyms that make no sense so that you're forced to keep reading!

I am up for an award by the Washington Printmakers Gallery, by the name of Excellence in Printmaking. One of my prints, "Rough" will be up for the EinP exhibition in February. The reception will take place Saturday, Feb 5, from 1 - 4. Directions to the Washington Printmakers Gallery can be found at washingtonprintmakers.com .

In other news, I came downstairs yesterday to find three (of my four) male roommates playing an xbox game which involves shooting nazi zombies and their zombie dogs (which are on fire). We then made falafel and pumpkin cheesecake and thus had one of the weirdest dinners ever. School has also begun, which is sort of meaningless except that I'll be staying put for awhile. Other weird news, I met a dog that drinks bourbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment