Sunday, January 23, 2011

Future Me


I have startled myself a few times, all by receiving emails from the past.. from myself. Due to an extremely unstable memory, and extremely vivid dreams which make me confuse the two sometimes, I tend to forget when I send future me an email. This is of course through futureme.org where I enter the date I want them to send the email. The first time I received an email was when I was 18 and had sent the email when I was 16. Adorable teenage Fawna sent less-adorable older teenage Fawna an email, with all her hopes and dreams as a 16 year old, and 18 year old Fawna almost marked it as spam and tossed it.

Today, though, I got another email from myself of which I have zero recollection sending. The email is as follows:

The following is an e-mail from the past, sent through FutureMe.org
It was composed on Thursday, January 21, 2010, to be sent on Sunday, January 23, 2011:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

PASSPORT

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

That's it. Passport. What did I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment